Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken.
You can cook Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken
- You need 6-8 of Bone-in Chicken Thighs, we took the skin off.
- You need Pinch of Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 2 Cups of your favorite BBQ Sauce.
- It’s of Cooking Spray or Slow Cooker Liner.
Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken instructions
- Spray the slow cooker with cooking spray. Or use a slow cooker liner..
- Add the pepper to the chicken, on both sides. Pat it into the chicken..
- Place the chicken into the slow cooker. It is best to make one layer of the chicken. It will cook fully and every piece of the chicken will be evenly coated with the BBQ Sauce..
- Pour the BBQ sauce over the chicken. Try to spread it out evenly..
- Cook on High for 4 Hours or Low for 8 Hours. I recommend the 8 hours, but that is my preference..
Thank you sister yani for sharing Recipe: Yummy Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp