Datemaki (Fish Omelet Roll).
You can have Datemaki (Fish Omelet Roll) using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Datemaki (Fish Omelet Roll)
- You need 100 g of Hanpen (fish & yam surimi).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of mirin or honey.
- Prepare 1 tbs of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare of some vegetable oil.
Datemaki (Fish Omelet Roll) instructions
- Mix all the ingredients together with a blender except for the oil..
- Spread the oil on a rectangle pan (for omelet) with kitchen paper and preheat on a low heat. Pour the dough into the pan and make the surface flat with a spatula..
- Cover the pan with aluminum sheet and cook for 3 minutes on a low heat. Then remove from the heat and let it stand for about a minute..
- Remove the covering and cook for three minutes on a low heat..
- Turn the omelet over and cook for a couple of minutes on a low heat..
- Place the omelet on a bamboo mat (makisu), with the brown side down. Curve slits in every 1.5cm with a knife..
- Roll it and fix the bamboo mat with two rubber bands. Put the roll with the end of the roll down. Store in a fridge when cooled down..
- I usually leave it over a night but you can eat a bit sooner, too. Slice and enjoy..
- Decoration for kids..
- Mirin-like seasoning（みりん風調味料）.
Thank you mother yani for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Datemaki (Fish Omelet Roll), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp