Turkey, Bacon, Cranberry, Avocado Sandwich.
You can cook Turkey, Bacon, Cranberry, Avocado Sandwich using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey, Bacon, Cranberry, Avocado Sandwich
- It’s 4-6 slices of your favorite Turkey (I used smoked Turkey).
- You need 1 of small sweet tomato.
- It’s 1 slice of pepper jack cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 of Avocado sliced.
- You need 2 slices of bacon.
- It’s of Cranberry sauce for spread.
- You need 2 slices of bread (I use Oroweat Original Health Nut).
- It’s to taste of Salt & Pepper.
Turkey, Bacon, Cranberry, Avocado Sandwich step by step
- Cook bacon cut into half so there are four small slices. Eat one small slice and put other 3 aside..
- Slice tomato and avocado. Toast bread.
- Spread cranberry sauce on toasted bread then place all ingredients on bread. Add your favorite chips and a pickle!! Enjoy.
Thank you mother ida for sharing How to Prepare Tasty Turkey, Bacon, Cranberry, Avocado Sandwich, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp