Veggie cakes with tuna. tuna veggie cakes with bumble bee. Fluted with piquillos and chorizo – Clean Eating Snacks. Tuna & Corn Fish Cakes with Veggie Salad.
Honestly, I was unsure how I felt about cooked tuna until we created these cakes. They are the perfect flavor-packed lunch that is low carb and high in protein. Easy Tuna Cakes are made with Safe Catch Tuna. You can have Veggie cakes with tuna using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veggie cakes with tuna
- It’s 1 of small can tuna.
- Prepare 10 slices of toast bread.
- Prepare 50 g of sweet corn.
- It’s 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 5 of tbps sour cream.
- It’s 50 g of cooked lentils.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
Roasted Red Pepper Mayo is where it's at! Canned tuna is the surprise ingredient in these veggie-packed rounds. If you'd like, add more zip to the creamy mustard-mayo sauce with prepared horseradish. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen. TUNA POTATO PATTIES AKA TUNA FISH CAKES These tuna potato patties, aka tuna fish cakes, are a great way to start adding tuna in your diet.
Veggie cakes with tuna step by step
- Tear the bread apart into small pieces, and mix with the rest of the ingredients, except the red papper, that will be the garnish.
- Put butter into the holes of the muffin pan and divide the mixture equally, garnish with red pepper.
- Bake in the oven till its set and the peppers are baked.
The potato adds a nice balance for those who find tuna fishy or too much fish. Furthermore, this recipe is simple, easy and effortless. Crispy tuna cakes are keto, paleo, and gluten-free. Tuna patties are easy, affordable and nutritious! That's why I make these delicious tuna cakes for dinner about once a week.
Thank you tante yani for sharing How to Cook Delicious Veggie cakes with tuna, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp