Salmon with roast asparagus, potatoes etc.. Oven Roasted Salmon, Asparagus & New Potatoes are quick, EASY, and delicious! You roast the potatoes first, because they take much longer than the fish and asparagus to cook. Arrange the potatoes in an even layer on a large rimmed baking sheet.
Roasted Salmon With Potatoes, Leeks and Asparagus √. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the potatoes and leeks on the baking sheet. You can cook Salmon with roast asparagus, potatoes etc. using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon with roast asparagus, potatoes etc.
- You need 2 of salmon fillets.
- Prepare 500 grams of new potatoes.
- You need 12 of asparagus spears (trimmed/halved).
- Prepare 2 of courgettes (1cm-thick sliced).
- It’s 300 grams of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 bunch of basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh dill (chopped).
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic oil (optional).
- You need 1 dash of lemon juice.
One Pan Roasted Salmon, Sweet Potatoes, and AsparagusSlender Kitchen. sweet potatoes, oregano, asparagus, olive oil, salmon, wild salmon Salmon, Potatoes And Asparagus Sheet Pan DinnerFamily Food on the Table. black pepper, creamer potatoes, red pepper, asparagus, kosher. In this video I demonstrate how to pan-sear Salmon in a way to maintain it's moisture and great flavor. I add Parmesan topped roasted Asparagus and roasted. This Salmon, Asparagus and Potatoes Sheet Pan Dinner will save you valuable time in the kitchen by cooking everything on one baking sheet pan, making it a perfect Like my latest favorite Sheet Pan Salmon, Asparagus and Potatoes.
Salmon with roast asparagus, potatoes etc. instructions
- Preheat oven to 220 Celsius.
- Tip potatoes (seasoned to taste) and coated with 1 tbsp olive oil (or garlic oil) into a roasting pan.
- Arrange potatoes, cut-side down, in the pan and roast for 10 -12 mins until beginning to brown. Turn the potatoes over and roast for a further 10 mins until browned on top..
- While potatoes are roasting, season salmon with pepper and lemon juice (according to taste).
- Remove pan from oven, toss asparagus, chopped dill and courgette slices in with potatoes and return to the oven for a further 15 mins.
- Remove pan from oven once again, throw in cherry tomatoes and vinegar and nestle the salmon amongst the vegetables, skin side down.
- Drizzle with the remaining oil and return to the oven for a final 10-15 mins.
- Remove pan from oven, scatter the basil leaves and serve everything scooped straight from the dish.
My whole family love salmon so I know I can't go wrong with that. Showcase asparagus when you dress it in fresh rosemary and red potatoes for an earthy counterpoint to the fresh, green spears. One Pan Lemon Salmon, Roasted Potatoes and Parmesan Asparagus – super simple, super tasty, one pan quick meal! While those are cooking, I mix together the sauce/spice mixture for the salmon. It's basically like a blackened salmon rub, a little chili powder, paprika and.
Thank you mother yani for sharing Recipe: Yummy Salmon with roast asparagus, potatoes etc., hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp