Tornado Omelet on Toast (Swirl omelet).
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, tornado omelet on toast (swirl omelet). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tornado Omelet on Toast (Swirl omelet) is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Tornado Omelet on Toast (Swirl omelet) is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook tornado omelet on toast (swirl omelet) using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tornado Omelet on Toast (Swirl omelet):
- Get 3 of Eggs.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- Make ready 1 slice of bread of your choice.
- Prepare 1 slice of cheese.
- Make ready Half of avocado.
- Make ready of Lemon juice.
- Get of Salt.
- Make ready of Parsley flakes.
Instructions to make Tornado Omelet on Toast (Swirl omelet):
- Toast the bread in a toaster.
- Place cheese on top of the bread.
- Cut avocado into slices and/or make it into a rose shape. Put on top of the cheese.
- Sprinkle lemon juice to keep avocado from changing color. Add salt to taste..
- Beat 3 eggs. Whisk till smooth.
- Heat 1 Tbsp cooking oil over medium-high heat (I used an 8’’ nonstick pan).
- Add egg mixture into the pan.
- Drag the chopsticks to the center of the pan. Rotate in the same direction until the eggs stop swirling.
- Carefully slide the omelet out of the pan to the top of the toast.
- Decorate with parsley flakes.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food tornado omelet on toast (swirl omelet) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother diah for sharing Recipe of Favorite Tornado Omelet on Toast (Swirl omelet), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp