Mushroom and stilton omelette. During the damp autumn months, professional mushroom foragers and amateurs alike seek out prized fungi along the floors of dampened fields and forests. Mushrooms are a great omelette filling, and can be easily upgraded with other things, such as cheese or onion. If you don't like eggs for breakfast, you can always have To make a mushroom omelette, start by rinsing the mushrooms and cutting them into slices.
I think you will like it. First pre-heat the grill, then put the frying pan on to a medium heat. This Mushroom Spinach Omelette is the perfect protein-packed breakfast. You can have Mushroom and stilton omelette using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mushroom and stilton omelette
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 of splash of milk.
- Prepare 4 of mushrooms, quartered.
- It’s 50 grams of stilton, cut into small cubes.
- You need 1 of chopped spring onion/scallion (optional).
- Prepare 1 dash of oil.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
Filled with nutritious vegetables, creamy goat cheese and egg whites – so good! Trim mushrooms and halve if small or quarter if large. This mushroom omelette is quick and easy to make, and provides a great healthy way to start your day. It is low in calories, fat, cholesterol When the eggs are set, spread the leeks, mushrooms, coriander and grated parmesan cheese over the top.
Mushroom and stilton omelette instructions
- In a bowl, lightly whisk eggs and milk together. Season with salt and pepper as desired..
- Fry mushrooms in oil until lightly browned on 2 sides..
- Pour egg mixture over mushrooms..
- Scatter over stilton. Add chopped spring onion if using..
- Keep on the heat until you can see the edges are starting to look cooked.
- Place under hot grill/broiler for aprox 5mins or until cooked through..
- *cooking time may vary slightly as eggs are not always the same size!.
Fold the omelette over and cook for another. Heat the olive oil in a small non-stick frying pan. Our Mushroom and spinach omelette recipe is perfectly portioned for one and simple to make. Add a splash of water, if needed, to prevent the mushrooms from sticking to the pan. We made this mushroom galette and I remember thinking at the time it was one of the most elaborate things I'd ever made, but what I really meant was "pain in the ass." It has all of these, well, steps, directions you're not sure are utterly necessary or bettering of the end-product but you follow them..
Thank you tante yani for sharing How to Make Appetizing Mushroom and stilton omelette, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp