Acorn Squash Soup & Toasted Seeds.
You can have Acorn Squash Soup & Toasted Seeds using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Acorn Squash Soup & Toasted Seeds
- It’s 2 of acorn squash (skin on).
- You need 1 of yellow onion.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of pepper.
- It’s Dash of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of thyme.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 16 oz of chicken stock (use vegetable stock for vegan).
- Prepare 16 oz of water.
- It’s 1 pint of heavy whipping cream (leave out for vegan).
Acorn Squash Soup & Toasted Seeds step by step
- Chop onion into large chunks and smash garlic cloves and sauté for a few minutes until aromatic. Add salt, pepper and chunks of acorn squash and cook on medium heat for a few minutes..
- Add chicken stock and water and simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Blend mixture with immersion blender and add in thyme and honey. Add more seasoning if desired..
- Add whipping cream and serve hot!.
- For toasted acorn squash seeds, clean seeds and dry first. Mix olive oil, a dash or salt and pepper and evenly coat seeds. Bake on 325 for 20 minutes! Serve on top of soup or as a snack for another day..
Thank you tante yuli for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Acorn Squash Soup & Toasted Seeds, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp