Instant Pot Lobster Tails with Butter Sauce.
You can cook Instant Pot Lobster Tails with Butter Sauce using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Lobster Tails with Butter Sauce
- You need of Frozen lobster tails.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of old bay seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of cilantro.
Instant Pot Lobster Tails with Butter Sauce step by step
- Cut line down inside of each shell.
- Add water and seasoning to instant pot.
- Place lobsters shell side down on wire rack.
- Cook sealed for 4 minutes.
- Add 1 tbsp butter to pan, cook until it starts to turn brown..
- Add remaining butter and garlic. Once it melts add remaining ingredients. Mix and set aside..
- Use quick release for pressure..
- Serve immediately with butter sauce..
Thank you mother ridha for sharing Easiest Way to Make Yummy Instant Pot Lobster Tails with Butter Sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp