Fish Fillet with rosemary.
You can have Fish Fillet with rosemary using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fish Fillet with rosemary
- It’s 1 lb of fish fillet.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
- It’s of each 3 tablespoons of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of i clove garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of pitted olives.
- It’s 2 tsp of fresh rosemary.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
Fish Fillet with rosemary instructions
- Season the fish lightly dredge with flour..
- Heat medium non stick pan over medium high heat until pan is hot. add olive oil, place fish and cook for 2 mins both sides. reduce heat of necessary to prevent browning..
- Make room on the side of the pan, add garlic then cook for 20 secs, then add wine, olives and rosemary then mix then around. about 2 mins when wine is reduce. swirl butter into the sause.. then serve…
Thank you sister ulin for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Fish Fillet with rosemary, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp