Low Carb Fries with Gochujang Sauce. Extra-crispy Korean fried chicken is served with a sweet and spicy gochujang sauce for an Asian-inspired meal that's packed with flavor. Heat a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Add honey, brown sugar, soy sauce, gochujang paste, Worcestershire sauce, red pepper flakes, and ginger.
Gochujang Stir-Fry Sauce. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Stir fried gochujang sauce is literally gochujang that is stir fried. But its flavor and the texture is enhanced by adding some fine meat (usually minced beef or pork) as well as other seasoning, which includes some honey. You can cook Low Carb Fries with Gochujang Sauce using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Fries with Gochujang Sauce
- It’s of Ingredients for kabocha fries:.
- You need 1/2 of small kabocha squash.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Prepare of Ingredients for the sauce:.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of honey.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of gochujang Korean hot pepper paste.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
Depending on the amount of honey you use. Easy Korean-inspired gochujang sauce that's vegan, gluten-free, naturally sweetened, and soy-free! Use this sauce in our Gochujang Spiced Cauliflower Wings to see what we're raving about! Or give it a try in our Marinated Peanut Tempeh or add it to the dipping sauce in these Collard Green.
Low Carb Fries with Gochujang Sauce step by step
- Microwave whole kabocha squash in the microwave for about 4-5 minutes. Cut the kabocha in half and scoop out the seeds. Trim the skin off with a knife and cut kabocha into desired width and length..
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Toss the kabocha slices with olive oil in a large bowl to coat. Place them in the fryer basket, without stacking, and air fry at 380F (190C) for about 8-10 minutes, flip once in the middle, until tender and the surface is golden brown..
- In the meantime, in a microwave safe bowl, mix together all the sauce ingredients. Microwave on high for about 90 seconds until the sauce slightly thickened..
Keto Fries (Low Carb Jicama French Fries). Do you miss the good old days of grabbing a burger and fries? I ate these low carb fries with a bunless burger. I also added some low carb ketchup for dipping. It's a great sauce to have on hand if you don't want to take.
Thank you tante ida for sharing Recipe: Tasty Low Carb Fries with Gochujang Sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp