Eggplant timble II.
You can have Eggplant timble II using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggplant timble II
- Prepare 3 large of eggplants/ aubergine.
- It’s 1/2 lb of sausage, bulk.
- It’s 1 lb of ground meat.
- It’s 14 oz of broccoli.
- You need 2 cup of tomato puree.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sweet basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of whole leaf oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 large of springform pan.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of olive oil, extra virgin plus 2 tablespoons.
- Prepare 1 large of onion chopped.
- You need 2 cup of colby jack cheddar cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
Eggplant timble II instructions
- Heat the grill. preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Peel and slice the eggplant 1/4 inch or 8 mm thick..
- Lightly oil the eggplant slices and put them on the grill. Grill till the eggplants are tender and done..
- Line the springform pan bottom and sides with eggplant.
- Brown the sausage and meat with onions. When done drain the meat..
- Add puree, basil, oregano, and salt.
- Microwave the broccoli for 6 minutes if not tender add appropriate time to cook the broccoli to make them tender..
- Add cheeses to meat and sauce mix well add the broccoli. Pour into the eggplant lined springform pan..
- Cover top with the rest of eggplant..
- Put into oven 30 minutes take out and let sit 10 minutes. Grate parmesan cheese on top, then serve hope you enjoy!.
Thank you mother ida for sharing Recipe: Perfect Eggplant timble II, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp