Spinach and Mushroom Enchiladas.
You can cook Spinach and Mushroom Enchiladas using 14 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach and Mushroom Enchiladas
- You need 16 oz of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of large onion, halved and thin sliced.
- You need 1 of large bag fresh baby spinach.
- You need 2 Tbsp of butter.
- You need 4 Tbsp of Olive Oil, divided.
- You need 2 tsp of Cumin.
- It’s 2 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- You need 2 tsp of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
- You need 2 of large jars Salsa Verde.
- It’s 2 cups of Shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- You need 1-2 of pkgs super size Yellow Corn Tortillas (@ 6-6 1/2") 10 per.
- You need 1 can of Refied Black Beans.
Spinach and Mushroom Enchiladas instructions
- Heat butter and 1 Tbsp oil in large skillet over medium high heat. Add in mushrooms and saute until soft and moisture released..
- Add in onions and all the spices to the mushrooms..
- Stir everything together to continue to cook down. About 10 minutes..
- Add in fresh spinach a little at a time so it has time to wilt. Once cooked remove from heat and set aside..
- Heat another skillet with remainder of oil over medium high heat. Using tongs, place 1 tortilla at a time in hot oil for 2-3 seconds on each side and quickly remove draining and put on plate. Do this until you have 1 pkg done..
- Spread plastic wrap over your counter to be able to lay out the tortillas to fill and roll them. This keeps your counter clean..
- Start with a spoon of black beans on each tortilla..
- Then top with vegetables..
- Top with shredded cheese..
- Spread out about 1/2 cup of salsa verde. Start rolling enchiladas and put in pan. I pack them close together..
- Once pan is full top with remaining salsa..
- Cover with cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until cheese melted and bubbly..
- These freeze well before baking. The ingredients may make more than 1 pan depending on how full you make them. Enjoy!.
Thank you tante wati for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Spinach and Mushroom Enchiladas, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp