You can have Bbq Pockets using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bbq Pockets
- It’s 4 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- It’s 2/3 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of sugar.
- It’s of That is for the dough.
- Prepare of The filling.
- Prepare of Shredded chicken.
- You need of Your favorite bbq sauce.
- It’s of Saute one onion.
- It’s of Spices.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Onion powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Basil.
Bbq Pockets step by step
- Add water to a pot add seasoning to the pot with the water in it then add the chicken and let it boil for at least an hour.
- While the chicken is going make the dough. Add the flour oil and water and mix it…..
- When the chicken is done put it in a Bowl for a few minutes as the chicken is cooling do the onions..
- Shred the chicken remove all the bones.
- Add bbq sauce to the chicken. I did 2 different kinds.. stir until mixed.
- Roll out the dough. You can make them as big or small you want… add a small spoonful of the mixture and the onions to it and close it up..
- Put some salt pepper garlic onion on top of it lightly press the seasonings into the dough..
- Put it on a cookie sheet and put it in a oven at 350 for 15 mins. Or until it is golden brown. Make sure you poke a few holes on top.
Thank you mother ulin for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Bbq Pockets, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp