No Bake Strawberry Mousse Pie.
You can cook No Bake Strawberry Mousse Pie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No Bake Strawberry Mousse Pie
- Prepare 1 of ready made 9" Oreo cookie crust (or graham cracker crust).
- You need 1 (3 oz) of package strawberry flavored gelatin.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated white sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cold water.
- It’s 2 cups of strawberries, hulled and sliced (measured after slicing).
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 3 tbs of powdered sugar.
No Bake Strawberry Mousse Pie step by step
- Place water in a small sauce pan. Sprinkle gelatin over water. Let stand 1 minute. Turn heat to medium-low. Stir gelatin into water. Stir in sugar. Continue stirring over heat until gelatin and sugar are dissolved. Remove from heat..
- Place berries and gelatin mixture in blender. Puree until smooth. Pour into a bowl. Cover and refrigerate 1-2 hours. Test that mixture is set: Scoop out one spoonful, if it stays "mounded" on the spoon it is ready (mine took about 1.5 hrs)..
- Whip heavy cream and powdered sugar in a chilled bowl until slightly firmer than soft peaks form (I use my stand mixer with the wisk attachment)..
- Gently stir 1/4 of the whipped cream into the strawberry mixture to lighten up. Then carefully add all of strawberry mixture to remaining whipped cream, and gently fold in until fully incorporated..
- Slowly pour into pie crust, gently spread out evenly. Cover by inverting the plastic that comes with the pie crust and placing that on top. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving..
- Note: You can make a homemade graham cracker crust with 1 1/2 cups fine graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup granulated sugar, and 4 tbs melted unsalted butter. Mix all together until all crumbs are moistened and press into a 8-9 inch pie plate (bottoms and up the sides). Chill at least 1 hour before filling..
Thank you tante amel for sharing Recipe: Tasty No Bake Strawberry Mousse Pie, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp