Microwave Steamed Shrimp/Fish in Lemon Butter Sauce.
You can have Microwave Steamed Shrimp/Fish in Lemon Butter Sauce using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Microwave Steamed Shrimp/Fish in Lemon Butter Sauce
- It’s 1/2 lb of shrimp..peeled and deveined.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 2 of fish filets.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
Microwave Steamed Shrimp/Fish in Lemon Butter Sauce instructions
- Mix oil, butter, lemon juice and garlic on bottom of steamer..
- Place tray on top. Season shrimp/fish with salt and pepper..
- Lock lid, open vent and cook 3-4 mins..
- Carefully remove and stir the sauce. Pour over the shrimp/fish. Sprinkle with parsley..
- If you like, serve with simple tartar sauce and shrimp sauce: For tartar sauce mix a little mayo, ketchup, relish and lemon juice. For the shrimp sauce mix a little ketchup with some horseradish..
Thank you tante ulin for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Microwave Steamed Shrimp/Fish in Lemon Butter Sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp