Alphabet Soup #mycookbook.
You can cook Alphabet Soup #mycookbook using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Alphabet Soup #mycookbook
- It’s 1/2 cup of onion chopped finely.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tomato chopped finely.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 2 of Maggi cubes / chicken stock.
- Prepare of Salt (optional).
- Prepare of Black pepper crushed as per your choice.
- You need 1/2 cup of alphabet/ macaroni of your choice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced potatoes (optional).
- You need 1/2 cup of carrots(optional).
- You need 3 of and 1/2 cups of water.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of oil.
Alphabet Soup #mycookbook step by step
- In a saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil..
- Add in the chopped onion and sauté till translucent.
- Add in a teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Add in the chopped tomato and cook till it gets soft and mushy..
- Add in the macaroni and mix well.
- Add in the potatoes, carrots or veggies of your choice..
- Add in 3 and 1/2 cups of water and mix well until the macaroni cooks..
- Crush the Maggi cubes and add it to the soup. If using chicken stock, add it in..
- Add in the salt and pepper as per your taste. (If using Maggi cubes, don’t add salt, as it will become very salty).
- Mix well and serve hot.
- Enjoy ???.
Thank you tante amel for sharing How to Prepare Perfect Alphabet Soup #mycookbook, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp