Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew.
You can cook Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew
- Prepare 1 of Beef roast of your choice.
- You need 6 of Carrots chopped.
- It’s 5 of Potatoes cut into 1 inch pieces.
- You need 2 of Celery stalks chopped.
- It’s 1 of Small- med Onion chopped.
- Prepare 6 cup of Water.
- You need 1 cup of Red wine of your choice.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary.
- It’s 2 cup of Rice.
- You need of Seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sea salt.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of Ground pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of Onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red pepper flakes – Optional.
Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew instructions
- Pat dry roast with paper towel and season..
- Place roast in crock pot and add water & wine. Liquid should cover about 1 1/2 inches of the bottom or so..
- Add garlic cloves and vegetables around the roast. They do not have to be under water.
- Place the sprigs of rosemary on top the roast. Cover and turn on LOW for about 5 hours or until roast falls apart..
- TIP: After a few hours spoon liquid over roast and repeat a few times..
- Serve by pulling desired amount of roast with tongs and spooning the stew. ENJOY!.
- TIP: Try serving over rice..
- TIP: Day 2: You can use the beef for an "And the Next Day" Recipe. See my "Enchisagna" or "Enchiladas" recipe. You can even use the leftover rice!.
Thank you tante linda for sharing How to Make Tasty Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp