Eggless Vegan Fudgy Brownies.
You can have Eggless Vegan Fudgy Brownies using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless Vegan Fudgy Brownies
- You need 1 Cup of Wholeweat Flour.
- Prepare 1.5 Cup of All-purpose Flour.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Cocoa Powder.
- You need 1 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 Cup of Melted Coconut Oil.
- You need 1 Cup of Plain Yogurt.
- You need 1 of Chia egg (1 tbsp chia seeds+ 4 tbsp water).
- Prepare 1 Cup of Coconut Or Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of water.
- Prepare of Toasted pecans and dark chocolate chips for topping.
Eggless Vegan Fudgy Brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F and prepare all your ingredients to make everything easier!.
- Prepare the chia egg and set aside..
- Using a wisk combine all wet ingredients.
- Mix dry all ingredients together and add them into the wet ingredients, and fold gently until it's all combined..
- Transfer into a lined oven proof baking pan, and top with toasted pecans and dark chocolate chips..
- Bake for 25 to 30 min or until completely cooked through..
- Once out of the oven, let it cool in the pan for around 10 minutes..
- Transfer onto a cooling rack. let it cool completely before cutting..
- If you're wondering, it doesn't taste coconuty at all, it very rich and chocolaty!.
- They're so Fudgy, I cannot even describe it! Try them soon and let me know what you think! Enjoy!.
Thank you mother dian for sharing How to Make Perfect Eggless Vegan Fudgy Brownies, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp