Spare Ribs with Peach Apple Barbecue Sauce.
You can have Spare Ribs with Peach Apple Barbecue Sauce using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spare Ribs with Peach Apple Barbecue Sauce
- It’s of Spare Ribs (4.5 lbs).
- You need of Green Apple (1 medium).
- Prepare of Peach (2 medium).
- You need of Garlic (2 cloves).
- Prepare of Onion (1 medium).
- You need of Brown Sugar (2 cups).
- It’s of Chili Powder (4 tbs).
- Prepare of Hickory Smoked Sea Salt (3 tbs).
- Prepare of Black Pepper (3tbs).
- You need of Bourbon (2 tsp).
- It’s of Onion Powder (2tbs).
- It’s of Garlic Powder (2 tbs).
- It’s of Paprika (3 tbs).
- It’s of Soy Sauce (1 tbs).
- It’s of Vinegar (1 cup).
- Prepare of Honey (2 tbs).
Spare Ribs with Peach Apple Barbecue Sauce instructions
- Prepare barbecue sauce before prepping ribs. This can be done the day before..
- Saute chopped onion and garlic, then lightly saute finely chopped apple and peaches..
- Combine garlic powder, onion powder, brown sugar, paprika, chili powder, black pepper, sea salt into the pan..
- Mix vinegar, honey, soy sauce and bourbon into the sauce and let it cook down for 2 hours on low. Stir occasionally to stop it from burning..
- Prepping spare ribs..
- Combine brown sugar, paprika, and chili powder into a dry rub and rub it into the spare ribs..
- Wrap spare ribs in aluminum foil and bake in a sheet pan at 225 for 3 hours.
- Unwrap ribs and brush with Peach apple barbecue sauce. Cook at 300 for 3 hours. Brush every hour..
Thank you tante yuli for sharing Recipe: Perfect Spare Ribs with Peach Apple Barbecue Sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp