Salmon and asparagus. One-Pan Salmon Asparagus recipe with a lemon-garlic-herb butter. Every bite is so juicy and flavorful! Oven Roasted Salmon, Asparagus & New Potatoes are quick, EASY, and delicious!
Not only is it healthy and delicious, this UGC Reviews Modal. Reviews for: Photos of Salmon & Asparagus with Lemon-Garlic Butter Sauce. First, coat the salmon and the asparagus with olive oil, season with salt and pepper. You can have Salmon and asparagus using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon and asparagus
- You need 4 of salmon fillets (6-8 oz).
- It’s 4 of mushrooms.
- You need 4 of asparagus stalks.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of white wine.
- It’s 2 tsp of dill weed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lowfat mayonaise.
Then, place the salmon and the asparagus on parchment paper lined baking sheet: Top with minced garlic and. Place salmon and asparagus on a greased pan. Spray top of salmon and asparagus with olive oil cooking spray. Sprinkle the asparagus with some garlic salt and the salmon with the seasoning mix..
Salmon and asparagus step by step
- Combine lemon juice, mayo, white wine, and spices. Whisk to blend..
- Cut and discard the woody ends of the asparagus spears. Slice the spears into ~2" pieces..
- Slice the mushrooms..
- Use a sheet of baking foil large enough to hold the salmon fillets. Spray or wipe the foil with olive oil..
- Place the salmon on the foil and top with the mushrooms and asparagus. Drizzle the lemon juice mixture over the fillets..
- Add a second sheet of foil over the salmon fillets and roll the edges of the two foil pieces together to seal..
- Bake at 400°F for 20-25 minutes. Time may vary with the thickness of the fillets. Test with a fork. Flakey = done..
Poached Salmon With Potato Salad And Asparagus, Sheet Pan Garlic Herb Salmon With Roasted Potatoes And Asparagus, Whole Roast Trout With Potatoes And. Remove packets from oven and plate salmon and asparagus (please use extreme caution when opening steam can burn). Drizzle with sauce and serve with lemon wedge on the side. Smoked Salmon Asparagus Quiche is a quiche recipe that will be the hit of any brunch. Tender smoked salmon and fresh asparagus nestled into an easy-to-make homemade puff pastry crust.
Thank you sister ida for sharing How to Prepare Tasty Salmon and asparagus, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp