Miso stir-fry with eggplant & Green bell pepper. Eggplant goes so well with miso and green capsicum adds bright colour to the dish. My Miso Stir Fry with Eggplant Eggplant flesh melts when cooked in oil and it goes so well with miso. Capsicum is also a good friend of sweet miso flavour.
I love the eggplants when they soak up all the delicious savory flavors, especially with miso and soy sauce based sauce. When served over a bowl of steamed rice, the dish. Gently stir-fried with chilies, ginger, and miso. You can cook Miso stir-fry with eggplant & Green bell pepper using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Miso stir-fry with eggplant & Green bell pepper
- It’s 3 of eggplants (remove the stem, cut into half and chop into chunks.).
- You need 3 of green bell peppers (cut into half, seed and chop into chunks.).
- You need 1/2 of onion (peeled and thickly sliced).
- You need of pork back ribs (if you have, as much as you want).
- It’s 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 Tbsp of miso *.
- Prepare 2 1/2 Tbsp of sugar *.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of each sake, mirin *.
- Prepare of Shredded shiso leaves (optional).
Eggplant has always been a rather challenging vegetable for me. This recipe for Japanese eggplant stir-fried with ginger in a miso sake sauce comes from my friend Nancy Hachisu's stunning new cookbook, Japanese. Nasu-miso is pan-fried eggplant dressed with a savory-sweet miso glaze. Nasu miso is easy to prepare especially if you already have the miso glaze in the freezer.
Miso stir-fry with eggplant & Green bell pepper step by step
- Combine the * ingredients in a bowl and mix well to make sauce..
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat. Add pork (if you have), and when pork is slightly cooked, add eggplant and stir fry for 1-2 minutes. Add onion, next green bell pepper and sauté for 2-3 minutes..
- Pour the sauce in and cook over the low heat until the liquid is almost gone (3-4 mins)..
- Top with shredded shiso leaves to finish (optional).
Many good cooks always make extra and keep it in the freezer. Welcome and thank you for coming back to my channel. For today's recipe we need: – Pork thinly sliced boiled – Eggplant – White Onion. Traditional Japanese eggplant and chicken miso stir fry recipe and video plus tips on authentic Japanese stir-frying techniques that will have you outfrying the Iron Chef right in your own kitchen. Looking for that perfect simple stir fry that goes great with a bowl of rice?
Thank you sister yuli for sharing How to Prepare Appetizing Miso stir-fry with eggplant & Green bell pepper, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp