Homemade Steamed Pork Broth Noodle Sheets.
You can have Homemade Steamed Pork Broth Noodle Sheets using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Steamed Pork Broth Noodle Sheets
- It’s 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of lukewarm broth I used pork.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of oil.
- You need As needed of lard, shortening, or nonstick spray grease the pan.
- You need As needed of deep pan for steam with lid.
- Prepare As needed of pan to fit in deep pan for noodles.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 of large eggs beaten.
- You need 1 cup of water for steam.
Homemade Steamed Pork Broth Noodle Sheets step by step
- Mix the eggs, oil, salt, flour, and 1-1/2 cup lukewarm broth..
- Let sit for 45 minutes covered.
- Heat 1 cup of water in deep pan.
- Grease the smaller pan with lard, shortening, or nonstick spray..
- Pour a very thin layer of batter into steam pan. Put pan inside boiling pan of water and cover..
- Steam for 3 minutes or until the noodle sheet bubbling up, which indicates it's done..
- Add a little sprinkle of flour in between sheets.
- Repeat till done with batter. Slice to make noodles..
- Hope you enjoy!.
Thank you sister yuni for sharing How to Make Perfect Homemade Steamed Pork Broth Noodle Sheets, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp