Pantry Raid Chicken Burritos.
You can have Pantry Raid Chicken Burritos using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pantry Raid Chicken Burritos
- Prepare 2 of Tblsp oil.
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 16 oz of can corn.
- It’s 16 oz of can black beans.
- You need 16 oz of jar original Tostitos salsa.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 of tortillas.
- You need of Sour cream.
Pantry Raid Chicken Burritos instructions
- Sear chicken in oil until cooked. 2. Remove from heat and shred chicken. 3. Return to medium heat, add everything except tortillas and stir together. 4. Cook tortillas on another pan. 5. Put everything in tortillas and top it off with sour cream!.
- Remove from heat and shred chicken.
- Return to medium heat, add everything (except tortillas and sour cream) and stir.
- Cook tortillas in another pan.
- Put everything in tortillas and top it off with sour cream!.
Thank you mother yuli for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Pantry Raid Chicken Burritos, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp