Vegan banana cupcakes (sugar free).
You can have Vegan banana cupcakes (sugar free) using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan banana cupcakes (sugar free)
- Prepare 2 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 cup of white flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of date molasses.
- Prepare 3 handfuls of nuts/seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of baking soda.
- You need of Vanilla.
Vegan banana cupcakes (sugar free) step by step
- Mash bananas, then add date molasses and melted coconut oil.
- Sift the flour and add it with baking powder & soda, then mix in water & nuts/seeds.
- Bake in the oven at 200 degrees until they’re golden brown. Enjoy!.
Thank you sister yuni for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Vegan banana cupcakes (sugar free), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp