Oven Roasted Asparagus.
You can have Oven Roasted Asparagus using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven Roasted Asparagus
- It’s 1 bunch of Asparagus Spears.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1 clove of Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of Sea Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ground Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
Oven Roasted Asparagus step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place the asparagus into a mixing bowl, and drizzle with olive oil. Toss to coat the spears, then sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese, Garlic, Salt and Pepper. Arrange the asparagus onto a baking sheet in a single layer..
- Bake in the preheated oven until just tender, 12 to 15 minutes depending on thickness. Sprinkle with lemon juice before serving..
Thank you sister yuli for sharing Recipe: Delicious Oven Roasted Asparagus, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp