Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, banana muffins. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Banana Muffins is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Banana Muffins is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook banana muffins using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Muffins:
- Make ready of Dry ingredients.
- Make ready 180 g of all-purpose flour.
- Get 4 g of baking powder.
- Make ready 6 g of baking soda.
- Get 5 g of salt.
- Get 3 g of cinnamon powder.
- Make ready 1 g of all spice.
- Take of Wet ingredients.
- Prepare 3 of bake Banana.
- Make ready 2 of room temperature eggs.
- Take 78 g of melted butter.
- Get 5 ml of vanilla extract.
- Take 60 ml of whole milk yoghurt.
- Get 120 grams of sugar.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Take of Crushed walnuts.
Instructions to make Banana Muffins:
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Mix wet ingredients.
- Combined wet and dry ingredients very gently.
- Place mixture, add topping, put in pre-heated oven.
- Bake 190c for 5 minutes, and 177c for 15 minutes.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food banana muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you sister amel for sharing How to Prepare Perfect Banana Muffins, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp