Yellow Squash Pasta with Ground Beef and Vodka Sauce.
You can cook Yellow Squash Pasta with Ground Beef and Vodka Sauce using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yellow Squash Pasta with Ground Beef and Vodka Sauce
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 8 oz of Vodka Sauce (bottled).
- It’s 2 of Yellow Sqaush, spiralized.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Onion, Chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Matchstick Carrots.
- Prepare 1 of cp Fresh Green Beans, rinsed.
- It’s 1/8 Cup of Cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fennel Seed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Orange Peel.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- It’s to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- You need of Parmesan Cheese.
Yellow Squash Pasta with Ground Beef and Vodka Sauce instructions
- In a skillet on Medium heat, brown ground beef. Season with salt, pepper, ground orange peel, and smoked paprika. Once nice and brown, drain in colander and return to skillet. Toss in vodka sauce and stir, reduce heat and let simmer..
- In a skillet, heat pan under medium high heat. Add olive oil and coat bottom. Toss in fennel seed, onion, carrots, and green beans and sauté. Meanwhile, spiralize the the butternut squash and let sit in salted water for 3min and drain (pat dry). After the veggies are nice and sautéed (lightly golden brown), remove green beans (lightly salt and set aside). Toss in noodles and continue to sauté..
- Plate Pasta in center. Top with vodka sauce ground beef. Place green beans to the side, and add Parmesan cheese to liking..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Thank you mother ida for sharing How to Prepare Delicious Yellow Squash Pasta with Ground Beef and Vodka Sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp