Roasted Vegetable Lasagne.
You can cook Roasted Vegetable Lasagne using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Vegetable Lasagne
- You need 1 of large red onion.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 handful of fresh thyme.
- Prepare 1 handful of fresh basil.
- You need 3 of coloured peppers.
- You need 1 of medium aubergine.
- Prepare 1 of large courgette.
- It’s 12 sheets of lasagne pasta.
- Prepare 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 50 g of grated parmesan.
- It’s 300 ml of passata.
- You need 100 g of grated extra mature cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 300 g of cottage cheese.
- It’s 150 ml of whole milk.
- You need 300 g of mozzarella.
Roasted Vegetable Lasagne step by step
- Half or quarter the peppers and slice the courgette and aubergine into half centimetre thick slices. Put on a baking tray, drizzle generously with vegetable oil and place into the oven at 190 degrees (170 fan). Remove from the oven when the peppers show signs of gentle scorching (blackness) on their edges.
- Chop the onion and finely chop the garlic. Add to a pan on a medium heat with vegetable oil and cook until the onions are softened.
- Strip the thyme leaves from the stalks and chop finely, add to the pan with the chopped tomatoes and passata. Reduce the heat to a gentle simmer.
- Chop the roasted vegetables into cubes and add to the pan. Summer for 5 minutes.
- Finely chop the fresh basil, stir into the pan and turn off the heat.
- Blend the milk, cottage cheese and mozzarella together in a bowl to create béchamel sauce. (500ml of store bought béchamel will also suffice).
- Spoon the pan mix into a thin layer on the base of an oven dish, next add a layer of dry pasta, followed by a thin layer of béchamel sauce. Repeat this process twice more (or until all ingredients are used up depending on the size of the pan).
- Sprinkle all of the cheese over the top of the last layer of béchamel and place the dish into the oven at 180 degrees (160 fan) for 40 minutes. Keep checking the oven until the the surface of the lasagne is to your liking.
Thank you tante wati for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Roasted Vegetable Lasagne, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp