Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast.
You can have Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast
- It’s 2-3 lbs of Boneless Blade Roast or Chuck Roast (Trimmed).
- Prepare 2 of Medium Onions Quartered or Coarsely Chopped.
- It’s 6 Cloves of Garlic Minced.
- Prepare 5 Sprigs of Thyme.
- It’s 2 lb of Yukon Gold Potatoes Peeled & Diced 1-2" Cubes.
- You need 4 of Large Carrots or One Bag Baby Carrots Cut into 1" Pieces.
- You need 32 oz of Carton Beef Broth (use less if you like less gravy).
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Dijon Mustard.
- You need 1 Tbs of Brown Sugar or Coconut Sugar.
- You need 2 Tbs of Organic All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 4-6 of Beef Bouillon Cubes or 4-6 tsp Bouillon Powder.
- You need 1 Cup of Red Wine.
- It’s 1 of Bay Leaf.
- It’s 2 Tbs of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast instructions
- Season all sides of Beef Roast with Salt, Pepper, and Garlic Powder. Season to your taste..
- Heat Olive Oil in skillet over Medium to Medium High heat. Brown all sides of roast. Place Roast in a large Crock-Pot..
- On top of Roast, layer in Onions, Garlic, Potatoes, Thyme, Carrots, Bouillon Cubes, and Bay Leaf. Pour in Red Wine. Add some Salt and Pepper. Remember, the Bouillon adds a lot of Sodium, so you won't need as much Salt..
- In a separate cup or bowl, pour in around a cup of the Beef Broth. Add in Flour, Dijon, and Brown Sugar. Whisk until mixed. Pour into Crock-Pot along with the rest of the Broth..
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours or until the vegetables are soft and the gravy has thickened. The longer it cooks, the better. Taste for seasoning, and add more if needed. Remove Bay Leaf and Thyme Stems, before serving..
Thank you tante ida for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp