Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two.
You can have Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two
- It’s 11/2 of chicken breasts, cooked and shredded.
- You need of Favorite noodles, cooked according to package directions.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup(I use Campbell's).
- You need 1/3 cup of frozen peas.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded jack cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of hellmann's mayonnaise.
- Prepare 11/2 tbsp. of lime juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder, onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of Slap-ya-mama cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp. of White pepper.
- You need 1 cup of crushed salt and pepper kettle chips.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two step by step
- Boil chicken for 35 minutes, Remove and cool..
- Boil noodles according to package directions, remove and drain; set aside..
- In a Large bowl, mix together all ingredients accept for crushed chips, olive oil, and 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese..
- Grease an 8×8 baking pan, pour mixture into the pan..
- In a medium bowl, mix together crushed kettle chips(I use salt & pepper); 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, and 1/8 cup of olive oil..
- Spread over top of casserole and take a spoon and lightly or gently push topping into the casserole partially the way….
- Set Air Fryer to 390 degrees and cook casserole for 15 to 20 minutes(do mine @15 mniutes)..
Thank you tante diah for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp