Crockpot chicken in red beans and rice (burritos).
You can cook Crockpot chicken in red beans and rice (burritos) using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot chicken in red beans and rice (burritos)
- It’s 1 of whole chicken (thawed or frozen doesn't matter).
- Prepare 2 boxes of Zatarans red beans and rice.
- It’s of Sour cream or whatever topping you like.
- It’s of Soft tortillas.
Crockpot chicken in red beans and rice (burritos) instructions
- Take both boxes of Zattarans and pour into croc pot (you can use any type really but I use either red bean or black beans and rice) follow instructions on the box and add in ingredients and mix well..
- Put your thawed or frozen chicken into crocpot..
- Set to low and cook for about 8 hours. You will know it's ready when the chicken starts to collapse or already has collapsed. High for 4 or 5 hours will work as well but the chicken needs to be fall of bones to be done..
- Remove the skin and bones be very thorough to do so. The chicken should be falling off the bone at this point. Shred it with your forks inside the crocpot. Put the drained mixture onto a tortilla add sour cream and serve..
- You can also just eat this out of a bowl as well but the kids like to make burritos out if it..
Thank you mother sri for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Crockpot chicken in red beans and rice (burritos), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp