You can cook Bacon Carbonara using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Carbonara
- You need 200 grams of spaghetti.
- You need 100 grams of bacon (thick slices).
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 60 grams of grated pecorino cheese.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
Bacon Carbonara instructions
- Dice bacon and fry it in a pan together with olive oil.
- Whip both eggs together with pecorino cheese and pepper (leave a tablespoon of pecorino aside for the final touch).
- Add fried bacon to the whipped eggs.
- Boil spaghetti in salted water then drain them.
- Mix together spaghetti (while they are still very hot) and the whipped eggs mixture until you obtain a creamy texture. If it looks too liquid you can quickly put everything on the stove which should be still hot, but just for few seconds or the eggs will excessively thicken..
- Serve with ground black pepper and a sprinkle of pecorino.
Thank you mother yani for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Bacon Carbonara, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp