Dean's Bow-tie Steak, Egg, And Cheese Omelet. Please visit my website StepByStepChef.com for a printable version of this Steak Omelet (The Test Taker) and for videos and recipes for dozens of other. BEAT eggs and water in small bowl until blended. When top surface of eggs is thickened and no visible liquid egg remains, SEASON with salt and pepper.
You can use any cheese you like in this omelet. Beat eggs with wisk until well mixed and pour into medium sized greased skillet over medium heat. Copy cat recipe for the Mcdonalds Steak Egg and Cheese. You can have Dean's Bow-tie Steak, Egg, And Cheese Omelet using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dean's Bow-tie Steak, Egg, And Cheese Omelet
- It’s 2 each of eggs.
- You need 1 slice of homestyle steak deli style.
- Prepare 1 1/2 slice of white american from deitz and watson.
- It’s 1 slice of green bell pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of onion powder, salt and pepper.
Cook the eggs like an omelet that you never fold, just flip it once. Fold it over like they do at mc d's To impress people even more, wrap it in parchment paper and draw a McDonalds logo on the top. When the cheese starts to melt, flip one side of the omelet up with a spatula and fold it in to the center, like this: Do the same thing on the other side. I love American cheese but only when melted!
Dean's Bow-tie Steak, Egg, And Cheese Omelet step by step
- Chop steak and bell peppers and add them to skillet. Add salt and other seasonings..
- Once cooked, put aside and cook eggs slowly. For best fluffy eggs, wisk eggs well. Once you flip egg, add cooked steak and peppers to top of egg..
- Add cheese slices and close omelet. Cook till cheese melts..
- Cut in half, and pull apart into a bow-tie shape. Now enjoy this yummy egg omelet..
Eggs and American cheese just go together, it makes the best omelets. I was craving breakfast for dinner. This ham and cheese omelet is made with holiday leftovers, Cheddar, mustard, and parsley. Got some ham shrapnel and a few lonely nubbins of cheese languishing in the fridge? Then you've got the makings for this easy peasy, inexpensive ham and cheese omelet recipe, which makes quite the.
Thank you mother diah for sharing How to Prepare Delicious Dean's Bow-tie Steak, Egg, And Cheese Omelet, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp