Tamarind Barbecue Chicken.
You can cook Tamarind Barbecue Chicken using 18 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tamarind Barbecue Chicken
- You need of Chicken barbecue———.
- Prepare 2 cup of tamarind marinade see my recipe.
- Prepare 1-1/2 pound of chicken breast boneless and Skinless.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s of Broccoli———–.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 2 pounds of broccoli.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s of Rice————.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of rice.
- You need 1/2 cup of saffron flowers not the strands see note below.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fenugreek.
Tamarind Barbecue Chicken instructions
- Cut the chicken into strips.
- Add marinade and chicken strips to a ziploc bag.
- Put into refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Take the lime rinds out of marinade and add the chicken strips to a hot pan let simmer for 5 minutes then add the marinade..
- Simmer covered for 20 minutes.
- Remove the chicken and let reduce.
- Simmer till reduced about a third.
- Add sugar and stir simmering 4 minutes.
- Mix the cornstarch and water add chicken back and simmer 5 minutes.
- Add the cornstarch solution and stir till thickened.
- Cook the broccoli with water salt and butter cook till done.
- Cook the rice with butter, saffron flowers, salt, water water and fenugreek.
- Note saffron flowers are the actual flowers of the saffron Plant. The stem is the expensive spice it has the same flavor, but cheaper. You have to use more of the flowers but it's so very cheap to buy. You usually can get them in the Latino section in the grocery store..
- Serve with the broccoli around the edges, rice in the middle, and chicken and sauce on top..
- I hope you enjoy!!!.
Thank you mother sri for sharing How to Make Yummy Tamarind Barbecue Chicken, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp