Tuscany Sausage Pasta.
You can cook Tuscany Sausage Pasta using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuscany Sausage Pasta
- You need 1 of roll pork sausage.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes drained.
- It’s 8 ounces of cream cheese.
- You need 1 can (15.5 ounce) of cannellini beans drained.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of cooked ditalini pasta.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of baby spinach.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Onion powder.
- It’s 2 tsp. of Garlic powder.
Tuscany Sausage Pasta step by step
- Brown pork sausage in skillet. Add onion and garlic powders while browning. Drain fat from skillet..
- Add drained diced tomatoes..
- Add cream cheese to skillet and continue heating until melted. Add small amounts of water if too thick..
- While cream cheese is melting, boil water and cook the ditalini pasta..
- Add drained cannellini beans to skillet after cream cheese has melted. Mix beans into the sausage and tomatoes..
- As the mixture has heated through, turn heat to low. Add baby spinach and cover skillet to allow spinach to wilt..
- Remove cover after spinach has wilted and add cooked pasta. Toss pasta and spinach into the creamy mixture using tongs..
- Garnish with coarse ground black pepper and parmesan cheese before serving..
Thank you mother yuli for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Tuscany Sausage Pasta, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp