Fish fillet and corn sauce (粟米斑腩). Seriously, who doesn't like crispy tender boneless fish fillet by itself? But when it is combined with that yummy creamy corn sauce, the fillet just tastes so I like to use sole fillet as it is affordable and less fishy compared to other options. Just follow the following step by step illustrations and you can make.
Japanese Gyudon, thinly sliced fatty beef cooked in a slightly sweet mixture of mirin and soy sauce served over rice. Fish Fillet SandwichesPillsbury.com. light American cheese, pickle relish, fish fillets, fat-free Stir-fried Fish Fillet with Black Bean SauceRasa Malaysia. fresh ginger, green bell pepper, corn starch Sour Cream Sauce For Fish Fillets Recipes. Calypso Grilled Pineapple & Ice Cream SauceMcCormick. You can cook Fish fillet and corn sauce (粟米斑腩) using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fish fillet and corn sauce (粟米斑腩)
- Prepare 1 of frozen sole fish filet.
- You need 1/4 cup of creamed corn.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 3 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- You need dash of salt.
- Prepare dash of pepper.
- Prepare dash of scallions.
- You need 1/3 cup of white rice.
- You need of Oil (enough to shallow fry in your pan).
Deep Fried Fish Fillet in Sweet Corn Sauce. 粟米斑塊. Place fish fillets inside the bowl with flour mix one or two at a time then cover and shake to coat fish evenly. Deep fry fish until cooked then place in a paper lined towel to remove excess oil. Pour corn sauce on top then garnish with spring onions then serve.
Fish fillet and corn sauce (粟米斑腩) step by step
- Cook rice (however you like to cook your rice).
- Defrost fish, cut into medium pieces, and marinate with salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix together flour and corn starch..
- Heat oil (coconut is the healthiest for frying I believe) and beat egg in the meantime..
- Dip fish in egg, and coat in flour/starch mixture. Repeat if you're missing spots or want a heavier batter..
- Fry a few pieces at a time, about 5 minutes each side. Should come out nice and golden brown! (or deep fry if you want legit results).
- Bring creamed corn to a boil (add water if it evaporates too much). Slowly pour in remaining egg and mix gently, so egg ribbons form in the liquid..
- Plate rice, add fish, pour sauce on top and garnish with some scallions..
Here, red snapper fillets are seasoned with lime juice and GOYA® Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning with pepper before being gently simmered in a silky sauce made with rich GOYA® Coconut Milk thickened with tomato paste and spiked with tender peppers and Add reserved fish to pan, pressing into sauce. Panko breadcrumbs give these simple baked fish fillets a crunchy coating, and the oven makes them easy and relatively light in fat and calories. Serve the crispy baked fish with lemon wedges and rémoulade sauce or tartar sauce on the side, along with coleslaw and fries or roasted potatoes. Season the fillets with salt and pepper. Heat a saute pan on top of the grill, firepit, or stove over med high heat.
Thank you tante yuli for sharing Recipe: Tasty Fish fillet and corn sauce (粟米斑腩), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp