Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian).
You can cook Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian)
- Prepare 1/2 of Butternut Pumpkin (600gms).
- It’s 1 of Zucchini.
- You need 2 of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 handfuls of Baby Spinach.
- You need 1 of Brown Onion.
- You need 1 of Garlic Clove.
- You need 1 Tbs of Fresh Ginger grated.
- Prepare 500 mls of Vegetable Stock.
- Prepare 1 Can (240 gm) of Chickpeas.
- It’s 1 Can (400 gm) of Tomatoes.
- You need 2 Tbs of Coconut (or Greek) yoghurt.
- You need 2 Tbs of Olive Oil (or vegetable oil).
- It’s of The Spices.
- Prepare 4 of Cardamom Pods.
- You need 3 of Cloves.
- Prepare 2 of Star Anise.
- Prepare 4 of Curry Leaves.
- Prepare 2 of Bay Leaves.
- It’s 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Fenugreek Seeds.
- Prepare 2 of Tsps Ground Corriander.
- You need 2 of Tsps Ground Cumin.
- You need 1 Tsp of Garam Masala.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Ground Tumeric.
- You need of Fresh or dried chili.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) step by step
- Saute Onions, Ginger and Garlic on low heat in olive oil for approx 10 minutes.
- Add all Spices to pan and and fry for a minute or 2 (or until fragrant).
- Add all vegetables minus the Spinach and stir.
- Add the canned Tomatoes, Chickpeas, Stock, Yoghurt & bring to boil.
- Once boiling, turn heat to low and simmer for approx 20-30mins (or until pumpkin is soft). Add the Spinach a few minutes before removing the pot from the heat.
Thank you tante ridha for sharing How to Cook Delicious Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp