Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken.
You can cook Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken
- You need 2 of large boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1.5 lbs worth).
- You need 1 1/2 cups of ketchup.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cold water.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of hickory flavored liquid smoke.
- Prepare 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar (white vinegar will do).
- You need 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 5-6 dashes of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste (optional, I didn't use any).
Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken step by step
- Place chicken in the bottom of your slow cooker. Wisk together all other ingredients. Pour evenly over chicken..
- Cook on low 6 hrs. Shred chicken (you can do it right in the slow cooker). Stir shreds into the sauce..
- Continue on low 1-2 more hrs to really flavor the chicken. Serve on toasted buns. Enjoy!.
- See notes below ⤵.
- NOTE: You can totally use bottled bbq sauce instead of the sauce ingredients listed. I'd go with about 1 1/2 cups sauce + 1/4 cup water. I just always have everything on hand to make homemade sauce and prefer it over bottled..
Thank you mother yuli for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp