Creamy Cheesy Dumpling Soup ?.
You can cook Creamy Cheesy Dumpling Soup ? using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Cheesy Dumpling Soup ?
- Prepare 3 of cans(14.5 ounce) low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of margarine or butter.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 can (15.5 ounce) of small white beans, undrained.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of tarragon leaves.
- Prepare 2 cups of frozen mixed veggies.
- It’s 2 cups of egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 2 cups of Bisquick mix.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Creamy Cheesy Dumpling Soup ? step by step
- In a large pot heat up margarine or butter…….
- Add chopped onion, sauté for several minutes, then add minced garlic, sauté for several more minutes…….
- Now add your chicken broth, small white beans, black pepper, tarragon leaves, mixed veggies and egg noodles, boil until egg noodles are tender, about 10 minutes……
- Meanwhile in a separate bowl mix together the Bisquick mix, milk,parsley flakes and cheeses, put bowl off to the side…..If mixture is too dry add more milk until it reaches a dough like consistency…….
- When egg noodles are tender add your heavy cream, turn heat down to low and stir for several more minutes……..
- Now add your Bisquick mix to soup, using a large spoon to drop mixture onto the top of the soup, continue to add mix until all mixture is on top of soup, cook for 10 minutes uncovered……..
- Now cover pot and cook for another 10 minutes……. ?.
- Stir slightly when done, ladle soup into a bowl and enjoy ?!!!!.
Thank you mother diah for sharing Easiest Way to Make Yummy Creamy Cheesy Dumpling Soup ?, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp