You can have Butter Chicken using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Butter Chicken
- Prepare 1 kg of Chicken breasts, cut in cubes.
- You need 1 cup of tomato purée.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1.5 cup of white onion, chopped.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need of Softened butter.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Cayenne pepper.
- You need of Cumin.
- It’s of Turmeric.
- Prepare of Chilli powder.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- It’s 3 tsp of Garam Masala.
- You need 1 of small cinnamon stick.
Butter Chicken instructions
- In a bowl, season the chicken. Add salt and pepper, 1tsp chilli powder, 1/2tsp turmeric, 1tsp paprika and 1tbsp olive oil. Mix well.
- In a pan, melt 2 tbsp butter and cook the chicken until golden brown colour. Put aside in a bowl..
- In the same pan, melt 2 tbsp butter with 1tbsp olive oil and add onion then garlic. Season with salt and pepper, 3tsp garam masala, 1tsp chilli powder, 1tsp cumin, 1tsp cayenne, 1tsp turmeric and 1 cinnamon stick..
- When they reach a golden colour, add the tomato puree with 1 cup of water and the heavy cream. Bring to a simmer..
- Add the chicken and let simmer for 10-15 minutes. Add 2tbsp butter in the process. Don't forget to stir from time to time and put a lid on the pan..
- Serve with white rice on the side and sprinkle with parsley..
- Tip: for extra taste, add some chicken broth to the rice..
Thank you tante dian for sharing Recipe: Perfect Butter Chicken, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp