Portabella Cheese Steak.
You can have Portabella Cheese Steak using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Portabella Cheese Steak
- It’s 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 3 pack of portabella mushroom caps.
- Prepare 1 of medium yellow onion, sliced.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper, seeded and sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of low-sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 4 slices of provolone cheese.
- It’s 4 of brioche hamburger buns.
Portabella Cheese Steak step by step
- Remove mushroom cap stems (if any) and scrape the gills from the underside of the cap with a spoon. Discard..
- Heat a large sauté pan with half the oil on medium high, swirling around to coat the pan. Add the mushroom slices and cook, stirring occasionally for 8 minutes..
- Move the mushrooms from the pan to a plate..
- Add the remaining oil to the pan along with the pepper and onion and cook for 8 minutes, or until the veggies start to brown..
- Return the mushrooms to the pan and stir in the Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce. Cook until most of the liquid is gone..
- Remove from heat and divide the veggies into four separate piles in the pan..
- Place a slice of cheese on each pile..
- When the cheese has melted, removed the pile and put it on a bun..
Thank you tante sri for sharing How to Make Perfect Portabella Cheese Steak, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp