Mussel Bee Hoon Soup.
You can have Mussel Bee Hoon Soup using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mussel Bee Hoon Soup
- It’s of Mussels (1 packet) (has 20+ mussels in the packet).
- Prepare of Shallots.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- It’s of White wine.
- Prepare of Celery.
- You need of Chicken stock.
- Prepare of Bee Hoon (I use 1/4 packet).
Mussel Bee Hoon Soup step by step
- Soak the bee hoon.
- Chop garlic, shallots, celery to fine pieces..
- In a stockpot or any pot you fancy, melt butter..
- Put in chopped garlic and shallots and fry till fragrant..
- Next, add in the celery. Fry for a while..
- Add in chicken stock. Let it boil..
- In the mean time, in another pot, I cook the bee Hoon in boiling water. Then remove, drained the bee Hoon. Soak it in cool water..
- When your broth starts to boil, add in the mussels. Add in the white wine. Cover lid to cook till the mussels open up..
- Once mussels are ready, add in the bee Hoon..
Thank you mother dian for sharing Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Mussel Bee Hoon Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp