Stewed Spinach Omelette.
You can have Stewed Spinach Omelette using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stewed Spinach Omelette
- You need 1 of Large Tomato.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Spinach Leafs.
- It’s 1 of Large Summer Squash.
- Prepare 3 of Large Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shredded Parmesan.
- You need 2 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
Stewed Spinach Omelette step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Dice Tomatoes. Stew tomatoes over medium heat for 10 minutes..
- Peel Spinach from stems. Add to tomatoes and stew until spinach is soft and wilted..
- Add garlic powder and parmesan cheese to mix. Continue simmering and stirring for another 3 minutes or until cheese is completely melted. Set aside..
- Slice summer squash and add olive oil, pepper, and spinach stems. Mix in a large bowl. Place on a cookie sheet and bake for fifteen minutes, turning squash halfway through the cooking process..
- Cook 3 large eggs over medium heat until you have your omelette. (Feel free to add mushrooms, bellpepper, onions, or any other veggies you prefer)..
- Plate omelette and squash. Place stewed tomato/spinach spread on top of the omelette..
Thank you tante yuli for sharing Recipe: Delicious Stewed Spinach Omelette, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp