Sous Vide Dry Rub BBQ Chicken.
You can have Sous Vide Dry Rub BBQ Chicken using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sous Vide Dry Rub BBQ Chicken
- You need 3 TBSP of Light Brown Sugar.
- It’s 3 TBSP of Paprika.
- You need 1 TBSP of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Thyme.
- It’s 1.5 TSP of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 TSP of Cumin.
- You need 0.75 TSP of Cayenne.
- It’s 1 LBS of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast.
- Prepare of Your Favorite BBQ Sauce (For Topping).
Sous Vide Dry Rub BBQ Chicken instructions
- Preheat sous vide to 149 degrees Fahrenheit and set timer for 55 minutes..
- Gently tenderize and then butterfly the chicken breast..
- Mix brown sugar, paprika, onion powder, thyme, garlic powder, cumin and cayenne thoroughly in a bowl..
- Rub mixture into chicken..
- Place chicken into a heavy bag and seal the bag removing any air. You can use a vacuum sealer but I prefer to use Ziploc freezer bags and the water immersion method..
- Once the water bath is ready, submerge the bags and clip then to the side. Cook for 55 minutes..
- Remove from water bath and bags..
- Heat up a touch of olive oil in a pan on the stove and place the chicken in for two minutes on each side for a crispy exterior..
- Remove from pan, plate and top with a touch of your favorite BBQ sauce. Enjoy!.
Thank you tante ridha for sharing Recipe: Delicious Sous Vide Dry Rub BBQ Chicken, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp