Linguine alla carbonara.
You can cook Linguine alla carbonara using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Linguine alla carbonara
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 6 slice of bacon, cut into small pieces.
- It’s 80 grams of fresh button mushrooms, slice.
- Prepare 150 grams of linguine, cooked and drained.
- You need 180 ml of dairy whipping cream,mix with 120ml water.
- You need 1 of Salt and black pepper.
- Prepare 2 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 1 of onion slice.
Linguine alla carbonara instructions
- Cooked linguine according to package direction..
- Cooked bacon till golden brown. Set aside and reserve oil..
- Sauté onion till its caramelised than add garlic, bacon and mushroom till fragrant..
- Add linguine and stir well. Add dairy whipping cream, seasoning and bring to boil..
- Remove from heat, immediately add in egg yolks while linguine still hot..
- Dish up and grate parmesan cheese on top. Serve immediately.
Thank you tante diah for sharing How to Make Perfect Linguine alla carbonara, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp