Beef Soup with Veggies and Fish Balls.
You can have Beef Soup with Veggies and Fish Balls using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Soup with Veggies and Fish Balls
- You need 500 gr of beef chunks/chicken.
- You need 250 gr of cauliflower.
- Prepare 200 gr of broccoli.
- You need 150 gr of fish balls.
- You need 120 gr of chopped string beans.
- You need 80 gr of chopped carrots.
- Prepare 250 gr of chopped potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of chopped tomatoes into big sizes.
- You need 50 gr of elbow macaroni.
- Prepare 1/2 can of whole Kernel sweet corn.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder.
- You need 1500 ml of broth.
- It’s 5 cloves of crush garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of corn starch mix with some water.
- You need 1 tsp of sasame oil.
- You need 2 pinch of fried onions (can buy at Asian store).
- It’s 2 tsp of chicken powder.
Beef Soup with Veggies and Fish Balls instructions
- Boil beef chunks into the water. Drain first water, continue add some water. Cook in the rice cooker until tender. Keep rest of broth..
- Boil rest of broth, add some more water. Add macaroni, garlic, beef, celery, and carrot. After few minutes add tomatoes, and fish balsl..
- Add potatoes into the soup, continue with another ingredients. Last should be broccoli. No need to cook for long time, so it's still crunchy..
- 2 minute before turning off the stove, pour liquid corn starch, and garnish with fried onion and sesame oil..
Thank you mother sri for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Beef Soup with Veggies and Fish Balls, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp