Stuffed Shells with Meat Sauce.
You can cook Stuffed Shells with Meat Sauce using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Shells with Meat Sauce
- Prepare 1 lb of turkey sausage- browned and drained.
- It’s 32 oz of jar of garlic & onion spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 20 oz of part skim ricotta cheese.
- It’s 4 oz of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 12 oz of shredded mozz or italian blend cheese.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 4 oz of frozen chopped spinach- thawed and drained.
- You need 18 of large pasta shells- cooked and drained.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s to taste of cracked pepper.
Stuffed Shells with Meat Sauce instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, mix the parmesan and mozzarella cheese,this will be divided in half..
- In a medium bowl combine ricotta, 1/2 parm/mozz mixture from small bowl, egg, spinach, garlic salt, and pepper..
- Pour 1 cup of sauce in the bottom of 8×12 baking dish. Spread evenly. Be sure to cost the walls of the dish also..
- Gently stuff each cooked shell with a spoonful of the cheese/spinach mix and place in baking dish..
- When finished, sprinkle sausage over and around shells..
- Cover shells with remaining sauce..
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese mix on the sauce, cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly around edges..
Thank you sister sri for sharing Easiest Way to Make Yummy Stuffed Shells with Meat Sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp