Lemongrass Tofu Stir-fry (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb).
You can cook Lemongrass Tofu Stir-fry (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemongrass Tofu Stir-fry (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb)
- It’s 250 gms of Konjac Noodles (prepared as per packet instructions).
- You need 300 gms of Firm Tofu.
- It’s 40 mls of Vegetable Stock.
- You need 2 tbs of Light Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Canola Oil.
- It’s 2 of Garlic Cloves (crushed).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ginger (grated).
- Prepare 2 Stalks of Lemongrass (grated).
- Prepare 1 of Medium Red Onion.
- Prepare 300 gms of Broccoli/Broccolini.
- It’s 150 gms of Pak Choy/Bok Choy.
- Prepare 120 gms of Bean Shoots.
- You need 2 Stalks of Green Onion (Spring Onion).
- You need 1 of Small Red Hot Chili.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sesame Seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sesame Oil.
Lemongrass Tofu Stir-fry (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) instructions
- Heat oils in a wok and add garlic, ginger, lemongrass and red onion and stir-fry until soft..
- Add tofu, broccoli and, stir fry until tender and tofu is golden brown..
- Add the soy sauce, vegetable stock, bok choy. Stir fry until bok choy has wilted..
- Add bean sprouts, green onion, hot chili, and noodles, toss together and serve..
- Sprinkle with Sesame Seeds.
Thank you sister dian for sharing Easiest Way to Make Tasty Lemongrass Tofu Stir-fry (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp