Salmon with cucumber guacamole.
You can cook Salmon with cucumber guacamole using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon with cucumber guacamole
- It’s 2 of Salmon steaks.
- You need 1 of large avocado.
- You need 1/2 of cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of red chilli.
- Prepare 1 of small Greek Yoghurt.
- Prepare 1/2 of tspn Nigella seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 of tspn Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 of lime.
- It’s 15 g of walnuts.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Salmon with cucumber guacamole instructions
- Season the salmon and fry from both sides on olive oil.
- While frying the salmon, chop avocado and cucumber into small pieces and mix in a larger bowl with all the other ingredients (except walnuts), form it into a compact guacamole..
- Salmon on a plate, guacamole next to it and top it all with walnuts. Enjoy!.
Thank you mother diah for sharing Recipe: Delicious Salmon with cucumber guacamole, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp